1. Please read these Terms & Conditions
Before using fittedcodes.com (“the Site”) operated by fittedcodes (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at fittedcodes.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of fittedcodes’ Website. fittedcodes is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use fittedcodes’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Denmark. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, fittedcodes and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on fittedcodes All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://fittedcodes.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from http://fittedcodes.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://fittedcodes.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://fittedcodes.com
Redistribute content from fittedcodes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
At fittedcodes we give you the possibility to choose between three types of licenses:
- Single License
- Being granted a Single License means that you’ve purchased a product at a cheap price being it a non-unique product. This means many other customers are able to purchase the exact same product. However you are free to customize it to your needs. You may not redistribute nor resell the theme at any time. This is only for your individual use, being it as a company or private person.
- Reselling License
- Being granted a Developer License means that you’ve purchase a product with the possibility of redistributing or reselling it at your very own prices. You determine the price for the product when redistributing / reselling it. However the price for redistributing / reselling the product may never be lower than 10% of the product with a Single License at fittedcodes.com. To get a Reselling License you have to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unique Buyout License
- Being granted a Unique Buyout License means that we will remove the product from our website instantly after you’ve purchase the product. It means that you’ll be handed over the ownership of the product. However you may never redistribute nor resell the theme after the purchasing a product with the Unique Buyout License.
4. User Comments
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. fittedcodes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of fittedcodes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws fittedcodes shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- fittedcodes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to fittedcodes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
5. Payment information and processing
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something on fittedcodes.com:
- any credit card information you use is true and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Purchasing from fittedcodes.com may optionally require you to register. If a registration is performed, you agree to our terms & conditions and you also agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration and/or purchase information. Your registration must be done using the accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only. We do not permit that:
- any other person using the registered sections under your name; or
- access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are solely responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
fittedcodes retains the sole right and authority to accept or reject your registration, or to terminate registration once accepted, for any reason that it deems appropriate.
6. Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of fittedcodes; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
The delivery time for the products on fittedcodes.com is usually less than ten minutes since it is digital products. However the delivery time can vary dependent on how fast your internet connection is and how fast the email with the download link reaches your mailbox.
Delivery by email
WordPress themes and WordPress plugins are digital products delivered by email containing a download link. You can also log into your fittedcodes account and download the products in your Product History.
Delivery of the products on fittedcodes.com is free of charge.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
9. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
10. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
11. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
13. Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by fittedcodes and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We do not offer any cancellation or refunds when a purchase has been made. You actively agree to this when making the purchase by marking the checkbox “I’ve read and accept the Terms & Conditions”.
If your purchase isn’t downloadeding properly, please open a support ticket in fittedcodes’ Help Center. Please open the ticket immediately after you have experience the issue for the complaint to be considered as timely. If we can’t deliver your product, we strive to pay back your amount within 14 days.
If you wish to complain about your purchase, please open a support ticket in fittedcodes’ Help Center. If we fail to find a solution, you can file a complaint with the Competition and Consumer Authority Center for Complaint Resolution, through www.forbrug.dk. You can also use the European Commission’s online complaint portal although this will mainly be relevant if you are a consumer residing outside Denmark. You’ll find the complaint-portal here: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
18. Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by fittedcodes.
19. Governing Law
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
20. Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
21. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us:
fittedcodes reserves the right to change or modify the “Terms & Conditions” without prior notice.